As the Old Staircase Man, I have personally installed various other brands of stairparts over the years. In doing so, I have discovered that Crown Heritage does many small things that make big differences. The f0llowing are a few that have impressed me:
* ALL STAIR RAILS ARE SHRINK WRAPPED
* MITERED TREADS ARE SHIPPED IN INDIVIDUAL BOXES
* BENDING RAILS COME WITH BENDING MOLD
* FILLET COMES WITH PLOWED HANDRAILS AND SHOE RAILS
* CROWN HERITAGE TAKES PRIDE IN MATCHING HANDRAIL AND FITTING PROFILES
* ALL FITTINGS ARE SHIPPED IN INDIVIDUAL BOXES WITH RAIL BOLTS AND INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED
* WITH TWO MAJOR WAREHOUSES, ONE ON EACH COAST, THERE ARE LESS BACK ORDERS. YOU CAN EXPECT SHIPMENT WITHIN 4 – 5 DAYS!
BELOW ARE 12 STATEMENTS FROM CROWN HERITAGE REGARDING OUR STAIR PARTS
1) Patented Crown System for architecturally perfect alignment
The Crown System is the industry’s first and only patented solution to perfect alignment of standard balusters with the rake of the rail and the tread in a 34” traditional rake rail height.
The Crown System is architecturally perfect and offers great visual alignment and style. It offers easier installation, reduced labor costs and compliance with building codes.
2) EasAlign, the revolutionary method for handrail joinery
This patent-pending joinery system is made especially for speeding up the process of joining handrails with superior joints, ease of installation and aesthetics.
EasAlign uses the Invis® active and passive elements that are installed inside the handrail joint, then magnetically fastened with an Actuator tool.
3) Eight complete wood stair part collections
There are eight collections of wood stair parts to bring Crown Heritage style to a home, and those collections include Sierra, Williamsburg, Carolina, Jefferson, 1800s, Colonial, Hampton and primed Classic. Crown Heritage’s Sierra, Williamsburg, Carolina, Jefferson, 1800s, and Colonial stair part collections are based upon the charm and style of colonial America while the Hampton stair part collection is a bolder 20th century style.
4) Wood stair part style inspired by 17th and 18th century colonial America to present-day America
Crown Heritage style varies from traditional collections inspired by the stately homes of 17th and 18th century Colonial America, such as the Williamsburg, 1800s, Carolina, Jefferson, Colonial and Sierra to modern themes like the Hampton and Classic.
5) The industry’s largest collection of forged iron stair parts
Crown Heritage solid forged iron is handcrafted to provide a unique character and style in each installation. Seven collections of forged iron include Milan, Florence, Sicily, Roma, Vicenza, Marsala and Palermo.
A new addition is Extra Large Hollow balusters that offer the same quality and finishes as our solid forged iron styles, but are lighter in weight for easier installation.
6) The industry’s largest selection of forged iron colors
Our forged iron is available in six color finishes across seven collections. Finishes include Brushed Nickel, Rubbed Copper, Silver Vein, Flat Black, Copper Vein and Gloss Black. The Brushed Nickel finish is a unique Tru-Metal™ finish.
7) No need to stock inventory—Crown Heritage stair parts are in stock more than 90% of the time
Crown Heritage carries one of the industry’s largest inventories of stair parts with 15 collections, which are available for shipping within 48 hours from East Coast and West Coast warehouses. The high availability of our products means that our customers can reduce inventory levels to keep inventory management efficient.
8) Custom order standard wood stair parts in species of your choice
Crown Heritage standard wood stair parts may be custom ordered in nine wood species. Available wood species are: Cherry, Oak, Maple, Poplar, Mahogany, Beech and Hemlock. Our newest additions are Brazilian Cherry and White oak.
9) The only stair company that ships all lineal products shrink-wrapped.
Crown Heritage shrink-wraps rail products before delivery to safeguard them from scuffs, scratches and dirt. In addition, shrink-wrapping deters moisture and protects the rail while in transit, in storage and at the job site.
10) Industry-first, patented Primed Box Newels
Crown Heritage’s factory-primed, patented box newels offer the same finish as primed balusters in the existing Crown Heritage line. These newels are offered with finished and stained wood, which means significantly less time is needed for installation. Primed box newels also are available in unstained trim for custom stain color finishes.
11) Interactive stair builder
Put together some great visual style with Crown Heritage’s online interactive Stair Builder. The Stair Builder uses our wood and forged iron stair parts to visualize a collection’s style or to combine different collection styles.
12) More products in stock than any other stair company
Crown Heritage has more SKUs in stock and ready for customer shipping than anyone else in the industry. By stocking a high level of SKUs, Crown Heritage is ready to quickly and efficiently fulfill its customers’ orders within 48 hours.